Since graduating college, Scott Stewart has spent his past 29 years serving the needs of clients in Dane County. He has an unparalleled professional track record with a desire to provide the utmost in client satisfaction.
Scott understands the significance of buying or selling a home and ensures his clients are given the optimal representation they deserve. His knowledge of the local market, honesty, creativity and organized sense of detail will help direct you to the accomplished results you desire.
Scott’s ability to blend high-tech with high-touch will ensure your experience will be a memorable one.
Working closely with people in selling their current property, choosing their next home or even a second home is what I enjoy the most!
He is an enthusiastic member of the community. The father of 2 children and married for 26 years. Scott’s family resides in Verona.
When not spending time with clients, Scott enjoys walks with his dog, fly fishing, golfing and enjoying following his children with their sporting/school activities.
Contact Scott for all of your real estate needs!
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR®)
- South Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service (SCWMLS)
- Wisconsin REALTORS® Association (WRA)
- REALTORS® Association of South Central WI (RASCW)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Verona Area Chamber of Commerce
- Verona Economic Development Committee
- President/Treasurer | Ridgewood Pool
- Treasurer | Core Knowledge Charter School Governing Council
- District 2 Alder | City of Verona
- Graduate School of Banking | Madison, WI
- North Central College, Naperville, IL | B.A. Business Administration