Scott Stewart has spent his past 29 years serving needs of clients in Dane County. He has an unparalleled professional track record with a desire to provide the utmost in client satisfaction.
Scott understands the significance of buying, selling or building a home and ensures his clients are given the optimal representation they deserve. His knowledge of the local market, honesty, creativity and organized sense of detail will help direct you to the accomplished results you desire. Scott’s ability to blend high-tech with high-touch will ensure your experience will be memorable one. My priorities are to make sure your transaction is easy and enjoyable.
Scott Stewart is an enthusiastic member of the community. The father of two children and married for 27 years, where his family resides in Verona.
When not spending time with clients, Scott enjoys walks with his dogs, fly fishing, golfing, kayaking or enjoying time with family and friends.
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR®)
- South Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service (SCWMLS)
- Wisconsin REALTORS® Association (WRA)
- REALTORS® Association of South Central WI (RASCW)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Verona Area Chamber of Commerce
- Verona Economic Development Committee
- President/Treasurer | Ridgewood Pool
- Treasurer | Core Knowledge Charter School Governing Council
- District 2 Alder | City of Verona
- Badger Prairie Needs Network Volunteer
- Graduate School of Banking | Madison, WI
- North Central College, Naperville, IL | B.A. Business Administration